Type of drip irrigation tape installation methodsbaharlooi
This stage of work is up to the dear farmers who should pay attention to the following.
- Use a filtration system with 75 to 100 mesh to prevent the entry of solutes, sand and mud.
2 – Avoid installation of irrigation strips on high slopes (2%) and try to install irrigation strips in the perpendicular direction in these lands.
- Fracture (angle) along the length of the installed irrigation strips reduces water flow.
- At the end of the injection process, do not disconnect the fertilizer quickly until the remaining material is completely discharged by pure water.
- Beware of water pressure. The ideal working pressure of the atrak-Drip type tape is at least 0.6 and maximum of 1.2 atmospheres, which must be observed during the growing season.
- Sharp objects are a dangerous enemy of irrigation strips and prevent any irrigation strips on the farm.
- If you intend to use irrigation strips in sub-plastic cultivation, be sure to cover the surface of the strip with soil or the distance between the surface of the strip and the plastic in such a way that it does not cause the speckle of the droplets resulting from evaporation and burning the tape!
- To flatten the tape, move the head of the stationary and loop tape and lay the tape on the ground.